Sign in to follow this  
Guest VoiVoi

Hermione Lame Eks

Guest VoiVoi

Hermione is killin elv nick Sylar in elvine, he is without weapon and not movin

location 107,223 at 21:30 CET.

all u have to do is check logs and ip of both players and how many times he got ek at this possition, cannot provide ss. Anywayz he has lame hero cap ;]

I never saw her... but i saw top10 list... i mean can u be so stupid knowing if u lame more that 66 eks ull enter top10 list?? i mean.. IF ur gonna lame.. then be disimulated... but she got too far on this one... 100 eks from nothing? NO WAY!

OMFG!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

NOW SHE HAS 173 EKS?? come on!!!!

-.- i think we dont need more proofs.....

173 eks in only 2 days....

BUSTED!

Hermione is killin elv nick Sylar in elvine, he is without weapon and not movin

location 107,223 at 21:30 CET.

all u have to do is check logs and ip of both players and how many times he got ek at this possition, cannot provide ss. Anywayz he has lame hero cap ;]

u mean is killing ares? coz hermione is elv....

yea now if she have hero cape im sure she is lamming... i think Sylar is her ares. I think she dont know what is lamming, coz she start game this year so she noob, but punish her like other, get her eks and talk to her, said that is bad do that, coz maybe she dont know...

Let taht to admins... but i think the punishment will be... BAN! :lol:

teach the children, dont kill them.... u cant ban a noob account only for not reading the rulez, first explain she did bad things, remove her eks and hero, i think its enough, she spent like 2 days doing that shit...

Yea you can ban the children for not following the rules. Its up to them to learn the rules of the server they are playing on. BAN them :ph34r:

ban = less player , and now we have few ppl , so i dont think we need "bans"... in this case for Hermione , i talked to her, and train skorps with her... she didnt know how to blizz, didnt know what was steal skorps, didnt know anything about game coz she is starting... now she taking advantage lamming, but she dont know what she doing... ok punish her, but ban not solution.

Laki this dude is from your guild ;], nice guildmates u have :)

And what with that??... we accept player for any kind... we dont know if they're gonna lamm or be ares helpes... we just dont know... we just wanna have fun n more players on our guild... dont blame Laki for that crapy Hermione...

He got nothing to do with that!

es tu amigo laki como saves que es un nenito? xq lo defendes tanto, las reglas son para todos iguales si lameaste = BAN

lamentablemente aca no es ley pareja para todos

el no es mi amigo, por mi q lo hagan mierda, no me interesa, no lo defiendo porke sea d mi guild, solo se q es noob y no es culpable.

As shiver said, we dont know they gonna lamm, i didnt saw her yet, but ill talk to her, i know its bad what she did, i know gm's must punish.... and she is not my FRIEND, just i know her.... i just want more people in game, but if they want BAN her, i just dont care.

Guest VoiVoi

he should get all hero items removed and has like -300 ek on his char

The logs will be checked and action taken if there was laming going on.

Thank you Laki for speaking to her. Please explain that she really needs to read the rules of the server so this doesnt happen again. We would like her to stay on the server. If she DID indeed lame, she is going to lose her items, hero items, ALL eks, and some levels. But she can still remain on the server and play according to the rules.

i still cant meet her in game... maybe she play in different time or something.

Ill talk to her.

Agree 100% hunter, she must be punish for it, but we still want her in game, coz she not evil, not did it in purpouse.