Sign in to follow this  
Night-Mare

Weapons' Damage Scale

Fix the damages of gs, gis, hammer and battle hammer, cuz that one right now..is ridiculous.

Need to nerf bbhs some also.

Running on my mage..2 bbh hits and my armor is in bag (freshly repaired for that matter )

Nerf DK plate and reduce pa of dk armors in general.

Fix the damages of gs, gis, hammer and battle hammer, cuz that one right now..is ridiculous.

Need to nerf bbhs some also.

Running on my mage..2 bbh hits and my armor is in bag (freshly repaired for that matter )

Nerf DK plate and reduce pa of dk armors in general.

BBH dmg is 3d9+2 to players, I tested it with ruutu. It is fine. BBH strip rate is the only problem for to get better use of statted armors. It should be fixed.

DK armors end has been lowered and cause endurance is somehow related to pa, changes are hard to do/test. So farjat needs time to adjust those. Also we have to remember that it won't take long to get dkset and then it would be good to have those somehow strippable too..

I have tested gs and bh with same str and those are hitting almost the same, so theres the main problem.

My guess is that they have these dices to players:

GS 2D10 (high dmg)

GIS 2D10+3 (low)

H 3D7 (low)

BH 3D7+2 (low)

BBH 3D9+2 (high, tested)

Where as those should be to players:

GS 2D10

GIS 2D11+3

H 3D7+1

BH 3D8+1

BBH 3D9+2

And to monsters(fixed dmg/should be):

GS 2D11 (instead of 2D10)

GIS 2D12+3

H 3D9

BH 3D10+1 (instead of 3D9+2)

BBH 3D10+2

Theres also some other small tweaks that should be done with flams,waxes,claymores and so on.

For counting damage:

Dmg: (DICE * (100% + STR/10*2%))

Zerk dmg: (Dmg * 2)

Crit dmg: (Dmg + Dmg*(Level / 100)), zerk addition doesnt count.

You can count min, max and average from those. Dmg rings and necks are added after all weapon dmg counting.

Ill tell try to tell about this to farjat, when he comes back from his holiday.

EDIT: Actually crit damage seems to be lil odd and more like:

2*(DICE * (100% + STR/10*2%)) * (100% + (lvl/10% + str/10*2%))

And vitality gives players pa bonus of like 10-20% / 100 vit.

To think of it, you have made the most reasonable post ever to be done at all :P

Yea, them dices ahould b like tht as u just mentioned.

As i ve noticed..hammer does REALLY crap dmg..compared to gis..where as it should do alot more since it s a hammer :(

To think of it, you have made the most reasonable post ever to be done at all :P

Yea, them dices ahould b like tht as u just mentioned.

As i ve noticed..hammer does REALLY crap dmg..compared to gis..where as it should do alot more since it s a hammer :(

^_^ Those are the dices of international server.

Well hammer stripping costs in dmg. Its average dmg has always been worse than gis's. To mobs dmg is lil closer though.

For some reason Gs allways did a nice damage at Nemesis. Even Neme v1 and v2.

Dont forget B. Axe, it sux too :S

2d12 as anc gs is quite good! Those are dropping quite often so add some rep and dmg is very nice.

3D8 should be its dices, dunno what those are in here. It seems lower.

Baxe build would be cool if we had some baxes droppin and those doing dmg.

Imagine ancient baxe: 3d10, would be very nice dmg! Perhaps some rep to it too and Id make that kind of build:

170str 200dex 118vit 59int 50mag. Now I guess I need to wait for bh's dices to be increased ;)

Also, i tested a new weapon i got in a trade, the BloodAxe.

Ok, BloodAxe is a special item because it gives 20% less regens, but when i went to test, i used a bbh first. I crit with bbh twice, and then get the regens(56)

Then, i crit with the bloodaxe, i get the same result, its like the regen dmg does not even work.

Plz fix ty!!! :lol:

Ok, BloodAxe is a special item because it gives 20% less regens, but when i went to test, i used a bbh first. I crit with bbh twice, and then get the regens(56)

Then, i crit with the bloodaxe, i get the same result, its like the regen dmg does not even work.

That sounds confusing =X

Did you crit someone with BBh and they regenned, then you crit that same person with blood axe and they regenned again? That would not be a bug since blood weapons give additional HitProb and have the detriment of capping the user's max hp to 80% of max hp as well as capping hp regens to 80% of vitality points. Blood weapons don't handicap the opponent's vitality =.=

On the other hand, if you mean you regenned to full hp while using a blood axe then yes that is a bug.

Just now i realized that the dices at HB USA are diferent from HB INT =X

i thought that being an official server both should have standar setting.

Dices from hb usa

http://www.helbreathusa.com/game_info_weapons.php

or

http://www.hbportal.net/articles/weaponry.hbp

(USA)

have diferent Dices than:

http://inter.helbreath.com/sub1/gi_item_weapon_am.htm

and

http://inter.helbreath.com/sub1/gi_item_rare_am.htm

(INT)

Nemesis wasnt "wrong", was like hb usa... and now we are going to hb int =]

For example,

at hb usa a claymore is 2D6 | 2D8.

at hb int a claymore is 2D9 | 2D10

Well elguason, those files which farjat has are as far as I know obtained from official server. If I remember correct those were from hbusa, not int. Nothing, I mean NOTHING, except hammer and battlehammer was changed. The files are still as orignal as they can be.

Hbportals site has been updated last time long time ago and it doesn't doesn't even have bbh dices or dkarmors in there and thats why I think that it is obviously out of date. In official usa server they don't have eather hammer or bh dices so we can only guess what they have in there :huh: They actually don't have even BBH dices, so it makes me wonder if their web page update to date?

Not to forget mentioning that I feel that those stats which they have in there are little out of balance compared with bbh+dksets. Perhaps they got old dices in web page and farjat has obtained newer ones?

I think that it would had been very unfair if ancient bh had hit the same with 200str than :excl: BS :excl: BBH. BBH+1 would had been better.

Anyways its hard to say the truth but anyways most of us can admit that bh and hammer needed lil damage increase. Agreed? :wub:

Ty for your time,

Skyas

Yes, i agree lol

And i like more Int dices than hb usa old ones.

DS probably needs to be increased too.

Good ^_^

DS damage is good, wait when some1 gets one!

That sounds confusing =X

Did you crit someone with BBh and they regenned, then you crit that same person with blood axe and they regenned again? That would not be a bug since blood weapons give additional HitProb and have the detriment of capping the user's max hp to 80% of max hp as well as capping hp regens to 80% of vitality points. Blood weapons don't handicap the opponent's vitality =.=

On the other hand, if you mean you regenned to full hp while using a blood axe then yes that is a bug.

nono, im talking they regen to full hp after two crits 60+ . 110 vit, regen -20% does not make sense. it is bugged

That sounds confusing =X

nono, im talking they regen to full hp after two crits 60+ . 110 vit, regen -20% does not make sense. it is bugged

That answer your question baggy? :mellow:

omfg no, its not the vitality, its the regen. I tested the regen on it, not the vitality-.-

and yes, i do know the difference.

FACK MAN

A critical from a blood weapon should lessen the regen by 20%...

Ok, i tested the regen first by critting twice with a barb hammer,

60 and 79

ok

tested the REGEN, which was a 110

ok, i test the bloodaxe, two crit 60+

again, the same REGEN!

so, either they dont work, or my test was not extensive enough.

I tested it at least 5 or 6 times.

Same result each time with different damages

A blood weapon does exactly what it says on the tin, we've tested them extensively and found no problems. Maybe when someone does finally get a DS, we might test the damage on that, but for now everything is as it should be ^_^

2d12 as anc gs is quite good! Those are dropping quite often so add some rep and dmg is very nice.

ummm...since when does rep add dmg to non kloness/righteous weapons :o

ummm...since when does rep add dmg to non kloness/righteous weapons :o

Repetitive (rep7 etc) aka consecutive hits.