Sign in to follow this  
Skyas

Battle Hammer And Hammer!

So what do you think about bh and hammer damages? Are those ok or should they perhaps hit more?

Dices in this server are:

(to players // to monsters)

Hammer: 3d7 // 3d9

Battle hammer: 3d7+2 // 3d9+2

For comparison:

Barbarian battle hammer: 3d9+2 // 3d10+2

Giant battle hammer: 3d9+3 // 3d10+3

International server server says in their page that they got:

Hammer: 3d7+1 // 3d9

Battle hammer: 3d8+1 // 3d10+1

For me those would seem more balanced for this server.

I can also say to you that all other dices (including gs,baxe,gis and flam) in this server are ok, cause admins wants to keep those original.

They can also aprove that, if they like so. Post your opinnion, it's important!

So what do you think about bh and hammer damages? Are those ok or should they perhaps hit more?

Dices in this server are:

(to players // to monsters)

Hammer: 3d7 // 3d9

Battle hammer: 3d7+2 // 3d9+2

For comparison:

Barbarian battle hammer: 3d9+2 // 3d10+2

Giant battle hammer: 3d9+3 // 3d10+3

International server server says in their page that they got:

Hammer: 3d7+1 // 3d9

Battle hammer: 3d8+1 // 3d10+1

For me those would seem more balanced for this server.

I can also say to you that all other dices (including gs,baxe,gis and flam) in this server are ok, cause admins wants to keep those original.

They can also aprove that, if they like so. Post your opinnion, it's important!

This info is HB Nemesis Official as i asked Skyas to post this to decide if we change or keep as now.

Dont think as a war or mage to give your oppinion as we need to keep as original as possible for the balance of the game.

Guest kay0

yea i think hammer/bh dices should be upped lil,--> more build's

also fix drop rate. daggers from ettins?

Guest kay0

where are mages suppose to train without ig and rudolph? and for those who aren't really mages where should we train? a lot of people will be starting new builds if there were places to lvl. gardens? warriors are all over the place and there are no spawns(mobs).

dont you think its kinda funny that ancient bh = bbh here? bs item recovers the item that you need hours of hunting to get it (only 18 str + dozens of hours difference). i go for BH dices raising as well. otherwise the server looks very good. its good that tw / hc drops are adjusted so that ms10,dm1,ie swords are tough to get. im not sure about the droprate. maybe it could be raised a little bit because it is very low at the moment. but anyways farjat, very nice job with the server now.

When i make a Gis war i use Hammer to strip only, not to make damage so i dont know exactly if it need to be increased or not.

About BH, yes. The damage needs to be increased.

B.Axe is only nice to train in a low exp server (low gold)

Gs is great

Flam sux.

Yup, damage on hammers and battlehammers should be increased, the damage you get atm really don't mirror the stats of these weapons :(

When i make a Gis war i use Hammer to strip only, not to make damage so i dont know exactly if it need to be increased or not.

About BH, yes. The damage needs to be increased.

B.Axe is only nice to train in a low exp server (low gold)

Gs is great

Flam sux.

Hammer here: 3d7

After upgrading it it would be 3d7+1, it would hit with normal swing average of 12,5

GiS is 2d11+3, it hits average of 14,5

(both values are basic dice damages, no str bonus added)

Gis would be still the main weapon for 156/160str warrior.

Both gs and flam dices are the same as what it says in international server page. Flam is just bad in pvp cause it has -15% hitting propablity (I'm sure you knew it).

i think Battle axes rox

should up the damage on baxe lolz they look cool i wanna use one

169 str full swing?

Baxe dices are same as they are in int. server:

3d8 // 3d9

It does more dmg than GiS (though only because of str bonus) and less damage than BH, it is completely balanced eventhough it might feel that its not. Low str is what it makes feel like that. If you get sharp or better spec baxe in your hands, basic damage starts to be better than GiS'

Yes, 169str for full swing, but I'd suggest taking 170str to get that additional 2% damage bonus, with just 1 stat sacrifice.

Battle Hammers damage needs to be increased so hunting ettins is worth the effort. Please add few more ettins to the pit also, it seems like there's only 5 ettins in the whole island. Also please increase Battle Axes damage abit too and make them drop from ettins so people would actually get some special baxes and use them. Baxe is actually supposed to be a good weapon since it doesn't strip and it has a short crit range and it would be so cool to see people with different builds than just BBH. :)

dont you think its kinda funny that ancient bh = bbh here? bs item recovers the item that you need hours of hunting to get it (only 18 str + dozens of hours difference). i go for BH dices raising as well. otherwise the server looks very good. its good that tw / hc drops are adjusted so that ms10,dm1,ie swords are tough to get. im not sure about the droprate. maybe it could be raised a little bit because it is very low at the moment. but anyways farjat, very nice job with the server now.

agreed

yeh BX builds would be nice to see around towns. now theres no one with baxes. baxes r cool. :ph34r:

Dimo now days ancient bh > bbh. I agree bh prolly needs a bit of a tweek but its not like it "suxs", and the ancient one certainly owns bbh.

Skyas, that thing of the flam having "-15%hp" is an urban legend...being posted in hb portal doesn't make it true :P (hb portal is known for many mistakes, and it hasn't been updated in years).

baxe and gis are fine in my opinion.

What I believe it really needs a change are the dmgs in special items such as demon slayer, gbh, dark executor: I know its hard that this items will actually drop, but back in nem1 their dmg sucked hard. It would be nice if, a player can get one as a drop or event, this items will have some actual use for their rarity. Of course, again, it will take long for them to drop, but when they do, it will be nice if they work

OK it was changes as Skias posted, now we have hammers and Bhammers exactly same as official servers again.

Topic Closed.

Skyas will make more of this kind of topics as we want to fix all once.