Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

10 Second Recall

On another server I was playing there was a 10 second recall effect. So basically if you were in PvP and you got hit you would have to not get hit for another 10 seconds to be able to get a recall off. It will make it so you actually have to "flee" from battle instead of be a pussy and recall right then and there.

I dunno, just a suggestion.

Guest mamadas

no lol

If u add seconds, just add 1 or 2

so u dont recall when boxed

even tho us houldnt add this at all

100% agreed. JAAPY AND FARJAT PLEASE NOTICE THIS !

Of course :-) I constantly check the Suggestions forum as it is my area of interest.

When thinking about suggestions like these I will always keep the following things in mind:

1) Is it hard to implement?

2) Will it affect gameplay too much? Nemesis needs to stay original Helbreath as much as possible.

3) Is it really necessairy? If yes, why?

I don't know what to think of the suggestion, yet.

this will make low lvls die a lot and for nothing

is part of the game to recall if you are low of hp...

So make it like 1 second more after each 20 lvls, starting from 100:

100=normal

120= 1 seg

140= 2 segs

160= 3 segs

180= 4 segs

(or maybe a lil bit more)

Of course, if this isn't hard to make. :wacko:

The low levels if they dont wanna get killed should recall straighaway without involving in fight, if they start attacking or disturbing they should know there will be hard to escape.

if someone knows how to play, will be able to cast recall anyway, so i think 5-10 sec recall delay would be nice idea and wont affect game too much.

ps: atm even if someone gets hurt, dmg appears above head, is able to succes the cast.

imho 5-10sec penalty should be added :)

100=normal

120= 1 seg

140= 2 segs

160= 3 segs

180= 4 segs

good deal.

100=normal

120= 1 seg

140= 2 segs

160= 3 segs

180= 4 segs

Good idea imho

100=normal

120= 1 seg

140= 2 segs

160= 3 segs

180= 4 segs

Good idea imho

Ya it sounds nais.

i vote no, because it would be way to hard to scale via lvl.

and noodles like me need recal

p.s.

is there anyway we could get a recal spell that you cast and pick the recal pad you want,

it takes me like 10 recals sometimes just to get to wher i want (this would be prolly be hard

to add but eh i can ask)

I also played a server that had 10 sec recall. I loved it. Even if the ppl are the same lvl they would recall. If you can have 10 secs to log out... you have 10 secs to recall that is my view!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me 10 secs goes fast. 1-5 wouldn't make a difference in game at all.. it takes 1-5 secs to just get far enough away to recall. then if some one does para... then the 5-10 would prevent them from recalling right away!!!!!!!!!

I think you should add it.

Just make it so max levels have to have the 10 second recall. Let the noobs get away with it. That's fine. Or maybe you could make it 139... (for PL raiders)

Either way this was a GREAT feature to the server and only made PvP that much more satisfying.

Just make it so max levels have to have the 10 second recall. Let the noobs get away with it. That's fine. Or maybe you could make it 139... (for PL raiders)

Either way this was a GREAT feature to the server and only made PvP that much more satisfying.

i still dont care for putting a timer for recal, but it did go into some kind of effect

i like this idea the most let 1-139 have no time delay and then everyone else.

i still dont care for putting a timer for recal, but it did go into some kind of effect

i like this idea the most let 1-139 have no time delay and then everyone else.

Why?? so they won't get killed easily??? It is part of the game to get killed... (SARCASM COMING UP) what about lvl 140's .. they are too weak for a 180 so hey, lets let them. that means that 141 is still too weak for 180.... now wait.. why let 141 do it with out 142 and 143 ... up to 179... comparatively 179 is weaker than 180. so yeah.. lets just make it 180s.... (END OF SARCASM)

if you make 1 person have it, you make them all have it. I think is should be done.

Hm I don't think it will really help alot. If someone wants to escape, he will run away and stay unharmed for 10 seconds and then Recall anyway (I use scroll, and I would do it like this). It's not very hard to do.

It would only prevent boxed people from recalling. But, casting recall when 8 people are hitting you isn't easy. I don't think it happens too often to be annoying.

I believe this suggestion isn't necessairy.

Hm I don't think it will really help alot. If someone wants to escape, he will run away and stay unharmed for 10 seconds and then Recall anyway (I use scroll, and I would do it like this). It's not very hard to do.

It would only prevent boxed people from recalling. But, casting recall when 8 people are hitting you isn't easy. I don't think it happens too often to be annoying.

With all due respect, I think you should look at how the people see it not just how you see it.

With all due respect, I think you should look at how the people see it not just how you see it.

Uh, I just gave my opinion. This is a discussion right?

Btw, I don't decide what is changed ingame.

I dont like the idea either.

and dilroy...Jaapy is welcome and encouraged to leave his opinion here just like anyone else.

and while he may not make the final decision regarding changes, his opinion certainly means a lot in terms

of is the idea feasible, practical, "doable"

I do not like the idea or support it.

We changed the teleporting i sade, that was an issue that clearly needed to be changed.

This one does not.

10sec recall will prevent from reccaling when pared..

i dont like waste mana and time and see ek recalling when got pared and already has no pots:(