Sign in to follow this  
crowmaster

About Heldenian

yeah i was wondering why the droprate for winning town isnt Fixed correctly its only like 9%

this is from the HB int site

Benefits to winning nation of Castle Seize

" Teleporting feature appears in certain area.

* Defeated nation doesn't get this teleporting feature

* Teleport to Middleland, BattleField.

" There is no price change in winning nation. But in defeated nation, price of all items sold in the shop will double.

" The chance of getting an item for winning nation's characters is increase by 150%.

" Winning nation can enter Heldenian even not during Castle seize, but defeated nation can not.

I think it works, when elvine wins heldian I get more drop, although most are pretty useless, but for example:

- 15 mins with heldian won in clop pit: esterk, war x, targe shield, esterk

- 15 mins with heldian lost in clop pit: rapier, (and maybe a shield)

At least thats how it works for me...

From what i was told bye Jaapy its 9% no if and buts that what the coder told me

I'm just saying, it doesn't seem like a 9% increase, it feels like a lot more :blink: :blink:

It work on helbreath nemesis THE SAME WAY IT WAS WORKING ON USA. Thats for sure. We dont made that, was already done.

Dunno why hb USA announced 50% more because is a lie but actually 9% is much more than how it sounds

Old times reminder me that some GM on usa told me 150% drop rate only affects in ML. (No idea if he was lieing or not)

Dunno, I feel like I have got more drops when we have won held, but im not sure about that maybe it just feels like Im getting more drops, anyway those drops were all crap.

Once again, and this will be the last time, here is the 100% correct official information. Do not always assume information displayed on the official INT or USA websites is correct. These server administrators do not develop Helbreath.

As you all know, our source code is precisely the same as the official server. We have not tampered with the droprate + Heldenian win aspect. It works as follows, even what other websites will tell you:

In Helbreath, everything is based on chances. Drops are too obviously (I'm talking from now on only about 1st drops, at the moment the creature dies, not the 2nd drop or "body part" drop that includes all the very rare items). It's a chance because a dice is rolled just like you would do playing any paper-RPG. In case of drops, to determine if you get a drop or not, a dice is rolled, too. This is a 1D10000 dice, or in English: a dice with 10000 sides. A normal dice with 6 sides is 1D6. It's a huge dice!

Normally, if this 1D10000 dice is 9000 OR HIGHER, you will get a drop. It doesn't matter what drop you get, once you get 9000 or higher, you get a drop. Be it a potion, Gold, a shield, a wand or a berk M HP91% (this is determined from then on)! Whatever! If you translate this to the world of chances, you can easily see that this is a 10% chance. Or in other words, 1 on every 10 creatures in Helbreath drops SOMETHING.

So? Many wonder how this chance can be influenced. There are two ways to influence the 1st drop, AND TWO WAYS ONLY!

1) Win Heldenian.

2) Be in a party (of any size, including 1).

The next question, the one were are so fiercly discussing about, is how much the chance is changed based on the above changes. I already said normally the 1D10000 dice has to be 9000 or higher. The two above factors adjust the 9000 value, decreasing it by 900 independently. So this means:

*) No Heldenian and no party = 1D10000 >= 9000 = 10% chance

*) Win Heldenian and no party = 1D10000 >= 8100 = 19% chance

*) No Heldenian and party = 1D10000 >= 8100 = 19% chance

*) Win Heldenian and party = 1D10000 >= 7200 = 28% chance

As you can clearly see above, this is not a 50% increase in your chances. It's a 9% increase.

Hope that clears it up.

Once again, and this will be the last time, here is the 100% correct official information. Do not always assume information displayed on the official INT or USA websites is correct. These server administrators do not develop Helbreath.

As you all know, our source code is precisely the same as the official server. We have not tampered with the droprate + Heldenian win aspect. It works as follows, even what other websites will tell you:

In Helbreath, everything is based on chances. Drops are too obviously (I'm talking from now on only about 1st drops, at the moment the creature dies, not the 2nd drop or "body part" drop that includes all the very rare items). It's a chance because a dice is rolled just like you would do playing any paper-RPG. In case of drops, to determine if you get a drop or not, a dice is rolled, too. This is a 1D10000 dice, or in English: a dice with 10000 sides. A normal dice with 6 sides is 1D6. It's a huge dice!

Normally, if this 1D10000 dice is 9000 OR HIGHER, you will get a drop. It doesn't matter what drop you get, once you get 9000 or higher, you get a drop. Be it a potion, Gold, a shield, a wand or a berk M HP91% (this is determined from then on)! Whatever! If you translate this to the world of chances, you can easily see that this is a 10% chance. Or in other words, 1 on every 10 creatures in Helbreath drops SOMETHING.

So? Many wonder how this chance can be influenced. There are two ways to influence the 1st drop, AND TWO WAYS ONLY!

1) Win Heldenian.

2) Be in a party (of any size, including 1).

The next question, the one were are so fiercly discussing about, is how much the chance is changed based on the above changes. I already said normally the 1D10000 dice has to be 9000 or higher. The two above factors adjust the 9000 value, decreasing it by 900 independently. So this means:

As you can clearly see above, this is not a 50% increase in your chances. It's a 9% increase.

Hope that clears it up.

oh wow...never knew this information

so does this heldenian bonus only apply to BF?

No the two mentioned ways are map-independent. Only those exact two conditions apply, nothing else.

oh same rate, party up!

here i have researched and came across this to prove my point

Heledians:

Requirements and Opening time of Seize Warfare

Requirement

Anyone with Level 81 or higher can participate in Castle Seize. In Helbreath, we consider those below 80 as beginning players, thus they are eliminated from this event.

*Plus if the character's status is citizen, can not participate in Heldenian.

The concept of Heldenian

Heldenian: The Hidden Castle

Concept in the game: Located west of Middle land, it was built by Gods of Helbreath. The Castle (Heldenian) was disappeared during the war between Gods, so-called the

Prime Event in Helbreath year 2192. Later, the castle was found by the princess of Elvine, Helien.

Heldenian : Located on the west of Middle Land and some says ancient Gods were dwelling in the castle.

Heldenian - Features

The Core essence of Helbreath

The core essence of Helbreath is mass warfare in the game, such as the Crusade.

Heldenian is enhanced version of current Crusade system.

There will be new NPCs and Units with Artificial Intelligence that it will be like whole new experience for our players.

Utilizing Units used in Strategic Simulations Games

Like in the Crusades, you will also see special Units and Towers during Heldenian

However in the past, only certain players were authorized to purchase those Units.

In Heldenien, anyone can purchase any units without restriction, and players can actually control those units they summoned

Following condition must be met to win Castle Seize

Type 1

Whoever destroys opponent's guard tower first wins Heldenian.

If Guard towers were not destroyed in a certain time (in about 90 minutes), the following conditions will be used to determine the winning nation. Condition numbers represent the priority in winning condition.

* Winning condition 1: Number of remaining towers.

* Winning condition 2: Number of flags put on fields.

* Winning condition 3: If above 1 and 2 are same, whoever destroyed the first tower wins.

Type2

* When the flag inside Heldenian is replaced, the Castle Seize ends.

* Only guild master is eligible to replace flag inside Heldenian.

* When the flag was not replaced in a certain time frame (in about 90 minutes), defendant wins..

Heldenian-Castle Seize

Components of Heldenian

Map1 Name:

Battle Field

(Outside Castle)

Map2 Name:

Heldenian Rampart

(Outside Castle)

Map3 Name:

God's Heldenian 1Floor

(Inside Castle)

Initial stage of Castle Seize

There are two types of Castle Seize, Type 1 and 2. In Type1, Heldenian is in neural status, and any nation which destroys the other nation's Unit wins the battle and acquires

Heldenian. In Type2, Heldenian is owned by one of the nations, thus there are defense (Nation who owns the Castle) and offense (Nation who wish to capture the Castle).

Offending nation must get inside the castle and put their nation's flag inside Heldenian to win.

To give both nations equal opportunities on benefit of owning Heldenian, the ownership of Heldenian will be reset in every two weeks.

Week1: Type1

Week2: Type2

Week3: Type2

Preparing for Castle Seize

Participating in Castle Seize

You can teleport to Battlefields of Castle seize by clicking NPC in Command Hall (New building for Castle Seize).

When Heldenian is owned by one of the nations

The defending party starts the battle inside the Castle and offending party starts outside the Castle

When Heldenian is in neutral mode

Both nations start the battle in battle field

Rules of Castle Seize!:

" During Castle Seize, PK is also allowed for the same nation's characters and those who kills will turn to criminal status and will be sent to prison in Village.

" During Castle Seize, players can use recall or other scrolls but when they are disconnected from the game, they will be restarted in village.

" Regular Magic can not be used to summon monsters

" When character dies during Castle Seize, its exp will be reduced as usual.

* When character kills opponent nation's character, it receives EK point.

* When EK Point is obtained, it will receive 3 times more than EXP.

" Regardless of Summoned Unit System's HP, it dies when character who summoned moves to village

" Characters will be given 300 summon points Per one CHR Point(ex: CHR 10 = 3000 Point).

" Only guild member can get summon points.

" Characters cannot get more than 12000 summon points regardless of CHR points.

Limitation: Regardless of CHR points, only 4 can be summoned per a Castle Seize

* Only 4 scrolls can be bought per a Castle Seize.

" In Castle Seize type1 : ! ?

* Getting the flag: Can be obtained at defendant's Castle with EK Point

* EK Point 10 per 1 flag

* Effect of the flag: When the flag is used in the field, corresponding nation's attack ability increase by 1.3 times.

* Flag disappears when Castle Seize is over.

* When flag was not used, it can be used in next Castle Seize type1.

" PK is enabled only during Castle Seize.

" Can not use the Units inside Castle.

Benefits to winning nation of Castle Seize

" Teleporting feature appears in certain area.

* Defeated nation doesn't get this teleporting feature

* Teleport to Middleland, BattleField.

" There is no price change in winning nation. But in defeated nation, price of all items sold in the shop will double.

" The chance of getting an item for winning nation's characters is increase by 150%.?

" Winning nation can enter Heldenian even not during Castle seize, but defeated nation can not.

dont Cristize me its just something i think should be reworked/revamped

-Lost Heldenian and no party = 1D10000 >= 8100 = 10% chance

-Win Heldenian and no party = 1D10000 >= 8100 = 19% chance

Doesnt mean The chance of getting an item for winning nation's characters is increase by 109%

btw

The chance of getting an item for winning nation's characters is increase by 150%.

Wouldnt mean Win Heldenian and no party = 1D10000 >= 8500 = 15% chance

even lower.

The statistical concepts confuse us.

Also:

As you all know, our source code is precisely the same as the official server. We have not tampered with the droprate + Heldenian win aspect.

" The chance of getting an item for winning nation's characters is increase by 150%.?

dont Cristize me its just something i think should be reworked/revamped

Not critizing you, but you need to understand that this text is a draft of the Heldenian concept that was just taken over by the HB INT server admins. The droprate increase is OBVIOUSLY way too high, so they must have changed that since this concept (be it in a later version). So CURRENTLY it's 9%, even on HBINT and HBUSA.