Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

Removing Worthless Items From Drop List.

This server has been around for a long time, 3-4 years, I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't have time to get worthless rares anymore. This server is so old I don't think there's any place for dropping worthless crap anymore.

These are some times I think should be removed from the drop list:

Blood axe

Blood rapier

ROW

Neck of light pro?

Ruby rings.

All other N/A rings.

Edited by Iowa

yea lets assure that every rare drop is a pr0 powar rare, and lets get server fruity!!!

worthless rare has a function..

yea lets assure that every rare drop is a pr0 powar rare, and lets get server fruity!!!

worthless rare has a function..

4 years with low rares makes a boring server. I'd rather have it a little fruity then HB Boring Int.

Edited by Iowa

low rares? omfg... wont even bother asking

so u want to hunt lets say 3 wyv hunts and get an ie neck, roam and SB drops? lol...

this is a balanced server, its fine how it is, and besides on last upgrade some rare drops % chance ahs been increased, try out HB Peach if u want mass rares imo...

the server are good like now...why u want take off the " noobs " drops ?i dont understand.., and the new people ? ...and because the server have rows and blood axe are " hb boring int "....please go to other server lol

i would like 2 see something done with platinum rings.... delete all and give them a purpose, then make then drop acordiling 2 what it does

only really useless itens in game are platinum and saphhire rings, all others have its good side, blood rapier for example has a good hit prob and a big range, very good to cut casts

i would like 2 see something done with platinum rings.... delete all and give them a purpose, then make then drop acordiling 2 what it does

Increase goldvalue, so we can atleast considering selling it in shop...no more extra use needed then this imo. B)

only really useless itens in game are platinum and saphhire rings, all others have its good side, blood rapier for example has a good hit prob and a big range, very good to cut casts

I dunno, I think the low level axes and longswords would like a word with you. Anything below war axe and claymore are pretty worthless lolz.

I think the blood weapons should have the hp recovery downside to them removed as they aren't the only rare weapons in game anymore. It makes them kind of a bad choice for 24/7 use.

he wasnt suggesting removing everything +++ have u EVER seen a SB or ie neck or even ice sword drop from a IW?

This drop list for nemesis that posted on the website isnt acurate at all.

Just like that Inhib that dropped from beholder? it isnt on beholder item list.

he wasnt suggesting removing everything +++ have u EVER seen a SB or ie neck or even ice sword drop from a IW?

This drop list for nemesis that posted on the website isnt acurate at all.

Just like that Inhib that dropped from beholder? it isnt on beholder item list.

Not on Nemesis, no, but it's in the drop list. Trust me, it's there...you just need to be insanely lucky to get it. ;)

Things that are too low of a drop rate are not on the drop lists. Like before the increaes of rares from IW, they still dropped rares, but you had to be insanely lucky to get, so white never even put them on the drop list until recently.

Platinum or those stupid rings you mentioned are all for event purposes. You will desperate for it when it comes.

But seriously, is the iw drop list accurate? I've been asking around but I don't think anyone got a rare from IW hunt before since nem2? Not even a ring of wizard.

well, ive never seen a excaliber drop from gg on nem2 either, but i know they drop, this is, they are rare, and on a monster such easy to kill as iw, the odds are very low

well, ive never seen a excaliber drop from gg on nem2 either, but i know they drop, this is, they are rare, and on a monster such easy to kill as iw, the odds are very low

Excaliber from GG is exceptional... But an IW that never drop rom...or row... Hm...

I'm fine with Wyverns dropping what they drop now honestly. I don't really want more useless items like ROW's and ROM's dropping along with the already useless drops of sapphire and platinum rings.

someday, when one of the GM starts this " 1st to collect 1000 platinum rings and sapphire rings " event , u'll start to see ppl fighting over the rings. LOL

someday, when one of the GM starts this " 1st to collect 1000 platinum rings and sapphire rings " event , u'll start to see ppl fighting over the rings. LOL

Yes, and I sense that Hunter might gonna do this... OMG LET'S START COLLECTING IT NOW!

100 gold ring + 200plat ring + 100 lucky gold ring + 1 rod + 1rodd + 1 ogre ring for one ring of abaddon. LOL

I LIKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!